What is a cooling mat?
It is also called a self-cooling mat, cooling gel mat, gel cooling pad, etc. This mat is made of PVC (Polyvinyl chloride), Oxford cloth, and contain a pressure-activated gel inside. Different from the ordinary mat, in addition to the fabric material, the inside is also filled with gel. When it is under pressure, it will activate the gel to absorb heat automatically from the creatures or objects contacting. So the cooling mat can cool down anything on it which give a pressure.
Origin of self cooling mat:
At first, people use them to keep furry pets cooling on hot days, because pets with heavy furs have bad heat dissipation, they can’t resist heatwaves and through the summer. (Heatwaves causes weakness, breathing difficulties, dehydration and even death of pets.- ASPCA) Under the influence of greenhouse gases in the global environment, the summer has become hotter and hotter in recent years. If you do not cool down your furry pets, it is likely to cause them to overheat and threaten their lives.
Later, during use these for pets, people found that cooling mats are so cool and also suitable for humans. So now many people are starting to use them for a pillow, mat, or cushion. And it can indeed improve people’s night sweats.
How do cooling mats work?
The cooling gel mat works when it is pressed. Just sit on or press it, it will start to work. This self-cooling gel mat works without water, electricity or refrigeration. The gel inside can be automatically recharged after 15-20 minutes of non-use. So this kind of cooling tool can be recycled. It can be used on any occasion, making it very convenient to use. It can be used as a cushion or mat on the floor, sofa, bed or on a car seat. Cooling your body, pets and babies, even when your joint is sprained, pressing it on the injured area can also cooling and reduce the pain. It can continuous cooling of the sprained area.
If the self-cooling mat safe for people and pets?
This kind of cooling mat made with cooling gel, soft sponge, PVC film and oxford cloth both are harmless materials. It is safe for people and pets, and the material is environmentally friendly. The gel inside the cooling mat is safe and it has a non-toxic certificate. So it can be touched by humans and pets, you won’t worry about the safety of users.
What is the advantage of self cooling mat?
- Cooling body – The pressure-activated cooling gel mat instantly provides cool relief. You can just simply lie on the pad to experience the cooling sensation
- Convenient, Recyclable – No water, electricity or refrigeration required. Use the cooling mattress pad in bed, if you are suffering from a fever, hot flashes, night sweats and cannot get to sleep. Our patented gel pad technology automatically recharges after 15-20 minutes of non-use
- Never be too cool – The cooling mats provide menopause relief for hot flashes and are also ideal for summer sleeping, post-exercise, soothing sore muscles and achy joints. Safe for all ages and works for pets too
- Super simple to use – Place the cooling gel pad under or over your bedsheets to experience 1-3 hours of cool relief. Refrigerate or freeze the chill pad to experience super cool
- Easy care – The cool gel pads measure. Lightweight and perfect for home, the cool gel mattress pad can also be taken to the gym or used in the car. Easily cleaned using mild soap and water.
- Energy saving – No energy required. Reduce energy pressure and protect the environment.
The cooling mat cooling down unaffected by the outside world. Especially suitable for the muggy summer in coastal areas, like Britain, Netherlands.
Avoid the heat, choose it！
Pet cooling mat No Need Freeze or Refrigerate for dog and cat
Pet cooling mat changes the way your pets cool down. It works without refrigeration, water, or electricity. Convenient to use, no venue restrictions, you can use it at any time and anywhere.