What is a cooling mat?
- It is also called a self-cooling gel mat. It contains a pressure-activated substance, when under pressure, it will absorb heat from any contacting creatures or objects. This cooling mat works without water, electricity or refrigeration. The gel inside can be automatically recharged itself after 15-20 minutes of non-use.
Are the cooling mat safe for humans?
- Yes, they are safe. The cooling mats are made with cooling gel, soft sponge, PVC film and Oxford cloth, both of them are harmless materials.
- It's safe for humans and pets to use the mats
Will the gel inside cooling mat leak out? Is it safe?
- No, It's safe. The cooling mats have a tough Oxford cloth outer layer and double-sealed. So they can withstand the weight of ordinary adult men and the scratches and bites of pets. And the gel inside is safe for humans and pets.
- NOTE: This mat can’t be used as a pet’s teeth stick, you need to stop biting also.
Do cooling mats work?
- Yes, they do. They work when under the presssure, by absorbing your or pets body heat, that can stop overheating or dehydration.
Need I freeze the cooling mats?
- No need. The cooling mats will automatically recharged itself after 15-20 minutes of non-use.
Who can use the cooling mats?
- Both humans and pets, use as mats cushions, pillows pets bed and other. The cooling mats can also be used for other purposes, like cooling a laptop, cool down the injured area.